This is a fun way to learn to relax. A how-to-do-it class delivered in three formats to accommodate your learning style:
(1) Download the PDF text documents.
(2) Sit back and listen to the audios.
(3) Watch the PowerPoint videos.
Do you find it hard to let go and just relax? Tried mind/body techniques that took too long to get results. And never experienced that blissful peace everyone talks about.
Does this describes your self- talk:
· I find it hard to relax when I take a deep breath. What am I supposed to feel? Maybe I’m not doing it right.
· I try to meditate but it takes too long to learn. I get bored. I can’t stop my mind from wandering. So why bother?
· Visualizing…what does that even mean? Am I supposed to see pictures? I don’t.
· What is the relaxation response anyway?
Learning how to relax should be a joy…not a chore. I designed this course to address those worries. This is a five-part experiential workshop revealing four techniques to experience the ultimate radiant relaxation response.
In each Learning the Joy of Relaxation workshop you will discover:
1. Calming Deep Breath
· The first thing you should do for effortless results.
2. Mindful and Mantra Meditation Parts 1 and 2
· What you should know to stop the mind chatter.
3. Vivid Imagery Visualization Parts 1 and 2
· How to do it even when you don’t see images.
4. Deep Muscle Progressive Relaxation
· Why it is called the anti-anxiety technique.
5. How to Create a Radiant Relaxation Response
· The secret formula.
Receive a discount on this new course through December 31, 2013 with coupon code: Joy to Relax.